CBX controller over fuel dispensers and ATG (automatic tank gauge) systems for petrol stations serves as a protocols converter, it allows conversion of proprietary communication protocols of dispensers and ATG systems to a single communication protocol of CBX controller. Thus the control system (POS system, cash register, payment terminal) is able to provide control over any of the supported dispensers and ATG systems in exactly the same way using a single communication protocol of CBX controller. A work for a developer of the control system is completely simplified - he does not need to implement a great variety of the communication protocols in the control system (which are difficult to get from manufacturers and difficult to implement), he needs to implement only protocol of CBX controller and CBX fuel pump controller will itself undertake conversion of UniPump protocol to propritary communication protocols of dispensers and ATG systems. Thus time required for development of the control system is sufficiently reduced.
CBX fuel pump controller can be called a forecourt controller and is intended to be used in connection with a control system for petrol station (POS system, cash register, OPT terminal, etc) to provide simultaneous remote control over petrol, diesel, CNG and LPG dispensers and automatic tank gauge (ATG) systems installed at petrol, CNG and LPG stations and storage depots.
CBX controller provides control over any of the supported fuel dispensers or ATG systems using the single common communication protocol. CBX controller works as a protocol converter and provides conversion of its common communication protocol into various proprietary communication protocols of fuel dispensers and ATG systems.
CBX fuel pump controller is supplied with a rich set of API (application programming interfaces) developed under the most commonly utilized programming languages and environments in order to make comfortable and quick implementation of CBX controller into control systems for petrol stations (POS system, cash register, OPT terminal, etc).
CBX fuel pump controller can simultaneously control up to 24 fuel dispenser sides (fueling places). CBX controller has 4 independent pump channels, each of them can be programmed to its own communication protocol and baud rate, thus CBX controller provides communication with connected dispensers simultaneously using up to 4 various communication protocols. Each CBX controller pump channel can connect up to 16 fueling places maximum.
CBX controller can simultaneously control up to 16 ATG probes (gauges) (separate probes or probes connected to ATG systems / consoles) that use up to 3 various communication protocols and baud rates (each of the ATG channels can be adjusted to a separate communication protocol and baud rate and connect up to 16 ATG probes maximum).
CBX controller allows a possibility to lead management over the same fuel dispensers from several POS systems and share ATG probes measurement values between several interconnected CBX controllers. Thus every interconnected CBX controller is able to provide control over any of the connected fuel dispensers and know ATG system measurement data of every other interconnected CBX controller.
CBX controller supports more than 70 types of fuel dispensers brands of various manufacturers, between which you can find: Wayne Dresser Europe, Wayne Dresser Brasil, Gilbarco Veeder Root, Tokheim, Nuovo Pignone, Wayne Pignone, Tatsuno Japan, Tatsuno Europe, Tatsuno Rus, Tokico, Bennett, Petrotec, Salzkotten, FAS, Adast, MM Petro ZAP, Emgaz Dragon, Galileo, Kraus, Welma, PEC (Gallagher), Develco, Logitron, Kalvacha, Safe, Wayne Meksan, Mekser, Mepsan, 2A, Petposan, Petrolmeccanica, Batchen, Email, EuroPump, Baransay, Sanki, Korea EnE, LG EnE, SOMO Petro, HongYang, Blue Sky, GreenField, Falcon, Dong Hwa Prime, EPCO, Slavutich, Shelf, UniCon, UniGaz and others.
CBX controller supports various types of automatic tank gauge (ATG) systems of various manufactures (Gilbarco Veeder Root, OPW, Hectronic, Struna, PetroVend, Start Italiana, Fafnir, Assytech, VEGA, Windbell and others).
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Supports over 70 communication protocols of fuel dispensers and ATG systems. List of supported communication protocols is constantly growing. A wide range of international protocols as Wayne DART, Gilbarco 2-wire, Tokheim, Tatsuno are included. Single firmware of CBX controller contains all available communication protocols for fuel dispensers and ATG systems.
- Unified approach to management over any forecourt equipment - using CBX controller control over any supported fuel dispenser or ATG system is done in exactly the same way by the management system (POS system, cash register, OPT terminal, etc). CBX controller has a single common communication protocol. Thus having once implemented the protocol into the management system (or its API) the management system will be able to provide control over any of the supported fuel dispensers and ATG systems in exactly the same way.
- Real-time control over fuel dispensers and ATG systems. CBX controller provides a hardware solution for stable and reliable operation of forecourt equipment.
- Scalability - CBX controller provides control over up to 16 dispenser sides, in case of necessity several CBX controllers can work simutaneously.
- Possibility to provide control over same fuel dispensers from several POS systems and receive data on ATG measurements from any interconnected CBX to each POS system - CBX controllers, installed near each of the POS systems, can be interconnected with each other allowing each of the POS systems to provide control over each of the connected fuel dispensers or monitor its state and to have data measurements of ATG systems connected to any of the interconnected PTS controllers.
- Rich set of interface converters for connection to fuel dispensers - CBX controller has output pump channels in RS-485 interface so can be directly connected to fuel dispensers with this type of interface. Other dispensers having communication interface of 2-wire current loop, 3-wire current loop, 4-wire current loop, RS-232 interface are connected to CBX controller through special interface converters.
- Rich software API for developers - CBX controller is supplied with full API (application programming interfaces) and open-source test applications for common programming languages and operation platforms: C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Python, Visual Basic, COM-object.
- "All in one" configuration tool for CBX controller: one configuration utility provides configuration of its pump and ATG channels, internal parameters, reads version, makes firmware updates, captures logging from any channel and makes self-diagnostics of the CBX controller.
- Easy firmware updating - All new firmware updates are available for download to all existing customers. Firmware update process takes about 1 minute. Easy way to back up and restore CBX controller configuration between updates.
- Logging of operation - in order to remove problematic situations of CBX controller communication with any forecourt equipment logging of communication exchange without interrupting CBX controller operation is available, which allows quick search and elimination of any found problems.
- Self-diagnostics of operation - easy and quick built-in diagnostics of CBX controller operation: CPU, memory, RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces, DIP-switches.
- Constant software updates - CBX controller firmware is constantly being improved, new protocols are being added and latest updates are always available for download to all customers.
- Support by developers for developers - 24 hours support for all customers of CBX controller on any standing issues.
|Power supply voltage
||12 V DC (version for 24 V DC power supply is available upon request)
||200 mA max
||from -40°C to +80°C
||120 x 85 x 20 mm